Your Ad Here

Tuesday, March 1, 2011


Even though the state of Nevada doesn't have a statute concerning tuition waivers for senior citizens, it appears that most of the universities and community colleges try to provide this benefit.  Here you will find a list below with the details as I have found them for each institution.
Nevada System of Higher Education - www.

University of Nevada - Las Vegas -
Contact Info: 702.895.3011
Academic 62+ Program.

University of Nevada - Reno -
Contact Info: 775.784.4700
Senior Citizen tuition waiver information.

Nevada State College at Henderson -
Contact Info: 702.992.2000
No tuition waiver information for senior citizens was found.

Community Colleges

College of Southern Nevada -
Contact Info: 702.650.2276
Tuition waiver information for senior citizens.

Great Basin College -
Contact Info: 775.738.8493
Tuition waiver information for senior citizens.

Truckee Meadows Community College -
Contact Info: 775.673.7000
The Senior Sunshine Fund is available for senior citizens. To find out more call this number 775.829.9010.

Western Nevada College -
Contact Info: 775.445.3000
Senior college program at this institution.

Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

  1. Unfortunately this website is out of date. Every linked I clicked on was a bad link.


Popular Posts

Custom Search
Search Engine Submission - AddMe blog directory